Monday, 14 January 2013

This weeks Cleveland Show!

As i have said, I actually like Craig Robinson a lot and always have enjoyed him playing Cleveland’s dad for all these seasons, and this episode of  the Cleveland Show was no exception. I feel like we always get Cleveland trying to prove his worth to either Donna or his parents every other week and it just sort of becomes run-of-the-mill at this juncture, this storyline is now starting to drag a little. The other plot was pretty funny however and I sometimes forget how adorable Rallo and Junior can be, and this was shown during their pirate fight. Also, I loved the dog with Rallo and Donna’s threats towards Larry was pretty hysterical. Hell, maybe if we had less of Cleveland, this would’ve been a decent episode, but alas mediocrity is the name of the game this week. There have been better. But i'm in love so till the same time next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment