Monday 22 October 2012

Afaf@gahksj@

Sorry about the mis-guided information guys! If i was to know that NOTHING WOULD BE SCREENED FOR TWO WEEKS :@:@ i would of just ended it all.

Cos what's worthwhile right? When they can cancel show's so easily, so readily, and for what? Football? FOOTBALL?! Are you kidding me? My plans to sit with Tea and biscuts, watching my beloved Cleveland show, is now NOTHING. and Why?! Because a blown up piece of leather needs to move from one piece of grass to another.

Why? WHY PEOPLE WHYYYYYY?

Humans are meant to be a developed race, with thought and ambition. Why do we mount such greatness upon sporting activity? I wouldn't mind if took anything more than what is standard in human birth ( running that is).

My new blog is entitled 'I HATE FOOTBALL'

Sigh. I'll see you next week guys! Be sure that the Cleveland Show returns on Sunday!
(And I've checked my facts this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment