Monday 5 November 2012

Oh fiidlenips!

The Cleveland Show 04/11/2012 YES. It's been three long weeks but the Cleveland show has finally returned from a long.. lonnnnnng drawn out basketball season. Sigh. But thank the 40degrees this episode is 'lumpy'! Yes, we all know it's true.. the Hip-hop illuminati have taken over the world! *cough* Just for all you conspiracy kinda people out there.. did you notice the volcanoes? 2012 OUUUUUUU. I must admit I feel dumb now. Dumber than if I were wearing a parmesan hat whilst riding an ostrich? I THINK SO! Seriously guys, all in all a good episode. Some great star characters makes this a definite one to watch! Even more good news, the cleveland show will be constant.. (atleast until the football season anyway) Much love my fellow fans x

No comments:

Post a Comment